Skip to content
1. What is Kerala Optical’s return policy?
- A. In the event you are not happy with the product we shipped to you, we have a 7- Day Customer- Friendly Refund Policy. You can raise a return request within 7 days of item delivery.
- B. In the unlikely event you receive a damaged / broken product, you are required to inform us within 48 hours from the date of delivery.
- C. We would refund the amount via Net Banking Transfer (NEFT). You may also choose to have the amount refunded via a discount coupon code for an equal amount, which you could use against your next purchase.
- D. Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product‘s packaging is not damaged or tampered with in any manner. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered with, we request you not accept delivery of the product.
How do I know if my order is eligible for return?
- if you have received the “product(s)” in damaged condition,
- if you have received ”wrong product” (not matching your ordered product).
- if you have received “wrong power” (not matching your entered prescription power),
- if you are having frame size / fit issues,
- in case of contact lenses, returns are eligible only if you have not opened the sealed contact lens box.
When are orders not eligible for return?
- If the product returned is not in original packaging and does not include the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manuals, warranty card and invoices etc.,the refund will be denied.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses in a damaged condition due to mishandling.
- In the event of scratches or marks on frames or glasses caused by your actions.