BAUSCH&LOMB Pure Vision 2 HD contact lenses for Astigmatism.
Bausch & Lomb PureVision 2 Toric HD lenses are monthly disposable contact lenses that are designed to provide clear, crisp vision for people with astigmatism. They are made from a silicone hydrogel material that allows more oxygen to reach the eyes than traditional soft contact lenses, which helps to reduce dry eye symptoms. PureVision 2 Toric HD lenses also feature aspheric optics that help to reduce glare and halos, even in low light conditions.
Here are some of the key features of Bausch & Lomb PureVision 2 Toric HD lenses:
- High Definition Optics: These lenses use aspheric HD optics to provide clear, crisp vision with reduced glare and halos.
- Silicone Hydrogel Material: This material allows more oxygen to reach the eyes than traditional soft contact lenses, which helps to reduce dry eye symptoms.
- Monthly Disposable: These lenses are designed to be worn for one month before being discarded. This helps to reduce the risk of eye infections.
- Auto AlignToric Design: These lenses are come with Auto align design for amazing stability
- Easy to Care for: These lenses are easy to care for with a standard contact lens solution.
If you are looking for a monthly disposable contact lens that provides clear, crisp vision with reduced dry eye symptoms, then Bausch & Lomb PureVision 2 Toric HD lenses may be a good option for you.